(PARENTS PLEASE READ)
1. Parents take the time to help your student memorize your phone number and address. It is very important that your children know how to contact you in case there is an emergency and there is no adult present with their current information.
2. Update your students demographic data with the school. It is very important that we can contact you. As you have probably noticed we have started to communicate via email so having your current email address along with your other information is very important. We will also contact you via email or by phone during an emergency when a note will not get you the information fast enough.
3. If your child walks to and from school please review the route with them and remind them that they must use crosswalks at intersections and a crossing guard when crossing Brigham Rd. It would be great if you could just talk about the correct way to cross a street. We want our students to be safe while walking to and from school.
4. When sending treats to school for any occasion please send only commercially wrapped items. We cannot hand out homemade food items to the students.
5. If you haven't already done so please contact the school if your student has any allergies that may cause them a problem here at school.
Thanks for taking the time to check out the safety link.
An Official School Web Site of the Washington County School District
2010 © - All Content Rights Reserved